Performance Enhancement training that focuses on proper body mechanics and fundamentals of movement. We meet with the athletes, discuss their goals, and assess them to identify their strengths and weaknesses. We then can develop a very personal and constructive training program for each particular athlete. The training focuses on improving speed of movement and strength and conditioning. The athlete will be evaluated on basic athletic movements and tests so we can continually monitor their progress, and adjust the training throughout. Most importantly, we will work with the athlete to help them develop self confidence and build a great work ethic that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.
Speed School Training for: All Sports
- Team Camps
- Personal Training
- Group classes
We GUARANTEE Results
Your First Session is FREE
- Explosive speed and agility
- Sprinting technique and proper mechanics
- Center of gravity and base of support manipulation
- Weight training
- Energy System Training
- Athletic evaluation and assessment monitoring
- Active dynamic warmups
- Flexibility training
- Injury prevention
- Improvements in self esteem and self confidence
Age groups and class times
Description of Classes and Programming
1. Acceleration techniques teach the athletes the proper angles to run in, enhances first step quickness, where the arms are to be positioned, the relationship between opposite arm and opposite leg (quadrilateral movement), proper positioning of the foot, center of gravity…etc.
2. Top speed mechanics focus on maintaining maximum speed by utilizing maximum stride length, and maximum stride frequency once the body becomes upright after the acceleration phase is over.
3. Lateral movement and agility trains the athletes how to use their center of gravity correctly to not only help them accelerate, decelerate, stop, and reaccelerate in any direction without losing speed or balance, but to also make them less susceptible to injury. This is done through training proper stopping techniques where the plant leg is not weight baring and the center of gravity is close to the base of support.
4. Strength and conditioning focuses on muscular strength training, and cardiorespiratory endurance.
$170.00 (one month no contract)
$160.00 per month (with a 6 month contract)
$100.00 per month (with a 12 month contract) $50 each additional child within the same household
$20 per individual class
$150 for 10 class punch card
15% DISCOUNT on price with more than one athlete for personal training
ONE HOUR SESSION- $65
8 SESSIONS- $440
12 SESSIONS- $600
*THESE SESSIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND DO EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE MONTH
*CANCELLATION POLICY-NO LESS THAN 12 HOURS NOTICE